This is a part of WhiteCrayonsAreEvil’s The Face (Mask Sheets) Off, a some sort of a personal project wherein I will try and feature some Face Mask Sheets available and write down their descriptions and a tiny bit of my review. Obviously, I can’t try them all in a day, so this post will be updated regularly. So, for now, if i haven’t tried the product yet, all you’ll see are descriptions which I hope you’ll find useful.
I will thrive to review not only the Korean brands, but other brands as well. If you want me to try a particular mask sheet, please let me know in the comment box below 🙂
- Promise: “nourishing and firming”
- “The mask contains mango extract (Mangifera indica (mango) full extract) known for its variety of vitamins and fiber, helping to provide firm and healthy skin with its sweet and gentle touch”
- verdict: I didn’t feel that my skin tightened, but it felt very supple and smooth after I wore this, and even after I woke up in the morning. The smell’s a little off, though. It’s like it’s trying to smell like mango, but failed to do so.
- Promise: “Moisture and Relief”
- “The mask sheet contains green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), providing moist and comforting relief to sooth out rough skin”
- Promise:”Soothing Relief”
- “This mask sheet contains aloe extract (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract), known for its multi-function of quenching thirst skin, soothing irritated areas and instantly cooling heated skin”
- Promise:”Tightening and Firming”
- “This mask sheet contains Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) that helps protect skin’s natural elasticity to enhance a firm complextion with a healthy glow”