From September 27 to October 1, 2014, M and I embarked into our annual adventure away from the metro.
On our 4th year, we decided to go north and exhaust ourselves by going to all the northern museums we can find!
Seriously, this is probably the most tiring (OR we’re just really growing old), but very much rewarding trip yet.
(Yes, this blog post is almost half a year late. My apologies).
These will mostly include some photos and some descriptions here and there.
The posts are still being uploaded. 🙂
- Paoay San Dunes: Sand Boarding and Extreme 4×4
- Malacanang of the North
- Paoay Church and Marcos Museum and Mausoleum
- Fort Ilocandia, Marcos’ Birthplace Museum, Museo Iloko, and Sarrat Church
- Patapat Viaduct, Aqua Grande, Paraiso ni Anton, Timmangtang Rock
- Bantay Abot Cave, Dos Hermanos, Blue Lagoon
- Kabigan Falls
Welcome to Vigan!