This is a part of a series of photoblog posts re: M and I’s annual vacation. This year, we went to Hong Kong. This is a photoblog since I don’t want to commit to actual detailed blog posts because I’m
lazy busy lazy. Read the series here.
Here it is guys, my first Disneyland experience!
Since it was raining really, really hard in the past days, I was so worried about the state of weather on our Disney Day. But thanks to the Gods, the rain was not so bad. Sure it was raining, but it didn’t dampen (teehee) our Disney experience. It made it amazing since there were only a few people so lines were not that longs.
But first, breakfast!
Again, we chose a random hole-in-wall resto.
And food was amazing. How is Hong Kong food constantly good?!
I don’t want to narrate everything, so I’ll just show you some photos.
Just some important points
- IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!
- Food were expensive as fuuuuuuuuuck.
- Everything was expensive AF.
- Thanks to the weather, there were relatively few people. Maybe the longest we waited in a line was 15 minutes.
- Plus, most of the ride we rode were indoors so really, the rain was not a big deal.
- There were no parade and fireworks so bummer. Sad face.
Since food at Disneyland were expensive as fuuuuuuuuuuck, we decided to eat our dinner at home, at Mongkok.
Again… random resto, still amazing.
On to the 6th day!