M and I enjoyed our annual vacation from August 24 to 30. This year, we chose to visit Macau and Hong Kong. This is our third time abroad together since we went to Vietnam five years ago and in Bangkok last year.
All way ready and set, except that THAT part of the world experienced their strongest typhoon in recent years a day before our visit.
So we were, like, ok, the typhoon already passed. The next days will be bright and sunny. There’s little chance that there will be another typhoon in the next coming days, right?
Here are the links to the blog posts. These will be available as soon as I am done writing them, so you can expecting them maybe before the mid-term elections in 2019? HAHAHAHAHA
I’m not even kidding.
- HK2017 Day 1: Hello Macau. Bye Macau. Hello Hong Kong
- HK2017 Day 2: Sneaker Street. City Gate. Temple Street Night Market
- HK2017 Day 3: Pink Flamingos and Totoro
- HK2017 Day 4: The Storm and The Peak
- HK2017 Day 5: Hong Kong Disneyland!
- HK2017 Day 6: Causeway Bay and Ladies Market
- HK2017 Day 7: Goodbye, Hong Kong 🙁
- Hong Kong Haul!