This is a part of my July National Lipstick Day BeautyMNL Haul, and I deeply apologize for the late post.
Today, let me tell you about the Maybelline ColorSensational Rosy Mattes. They sell for Php299 a pop, but BeautyMNL (or I think even in Maybelline counters?) is cutting 33% off the lippies so you cun buy them for P199. So yey! 😀
You can check out BeautyMNL for the swatches of all the shades.
Here we go!
I particularly love the metallic pink tube of the rosy matte line. So fan-cey like Iggy Azalea.
Since I’m just trying the line out, I only ordered one shade – the Mat 4 Apricot Beige which is a pretty light peach color. I think this is the palest of the line’s available shades.
Here are some swatches:
- Application was smooth and buttery, but a little bit sheer so it applied unevenly. Probably a color issue.
- Finish is more creamy than matte, but not glossy. Just… creamy. It also felt very light on the lips.
- I highly suggest you exfoliate your lips before using this because this very much intensifies the imperfections in your lips.
- It did survive my morning coffee, which was impressive considering for light the color was. The color’s still there, but the intensity of the color diminished quite a lot.
- I don’t particularly get drawn to this kind of color of lippie because I looked washed out with lighter lip color, but surprisingly, this one, I liked. The shade made me rather sweet and lady-like.
- Will I buy the other shades? Probably not because, again, I am more drawn to loud lippie colors. But if you like MLBB colors, you might want to consider this. The other colors are gorgeous, but the formula’s just MEH. I suggest you buy it now that it’s on sale because I don’t think it’s worth more than that.
Do you want me to feature a particular lippie here on Lippie Tuesday? Leave your suggestions at the comment box below. Please do check out my other Lippie Tuesdays here 🙂