This is a part of WhiteCrayonsAreEvil’s The Face (Mask Sheets) Off, a some sort of a personal project wherein I will try and feature some Face Mask Sheets available and write down their descriptions and a tiny bit of my review. Obviously, I can’t try them all in a day, so this post will be updated regularly. So, for now, if i haven’t tried the product yet, all you’ll see are descriptions which I hope you’ll find useful.
I will thrive to review not only the Korean brands, but other brands as well. If you want me to try a particular mask sheet, please let me know in the comment box below 🙂
- Promise: “A soothing and hydrating mask sheet containing aloe extract, which hydrates and soothes the skin, providing instant care to sensitive skin”
- Verdict: just meh for me. Maybe this is designed for sensitive skins, so it didn’t actually do something remarkable to my face.
- Promise: “A hydrating and energizing mask sheet containing green tea extract to fill dry skin with refreshing and hydrating moisture”
- Promise: “A purifying sheet that contains kelp extracts helps enable a pure skin appearance”
- Verdict: It DID made my skin feel very clean and refreshed. That’s pretty much about it.
- Promise: “A clarifying mask sheet containing mung bean extract, effective in purifying pores for a clean and smooth skin texture”
- Verdict: i liked it. It did made my skin feel clean and smooth and a tad bit sticky.
- Promise: “A highly nourishing mask sheet containing blueberry extract to help regain skin softness and youthful impression”
- Promise: “A deeply hydrating mask sheet containing cucumber extract to fill skin with cool hydrating minerals”
- Promise: “A firming mask sheet containing acai berry extract to improve resilience and provide moisurized firmness to the skin”
- Verdict: i love this. As the sheet dried on my skin, i feel like the sheet is tightening on my fez. Plus, when I woke up, my pores looked tighter than usual. Will definitely repurchase.
- Promise: “a moisturizing and nutritioning mask sheet containing avocado extracts, providing extra nutrition; helps reenergize dry and rough skin”
- Promise: “A highly nourishing and energizing mask sheet containing extract of Korean red ginseng rich in saponin, a supplement to care for tired skin”
- Verdict: I LOVE this. The serum is generous, and the overall feel and effect is very noticable. The smell might not be a good factor for some.