Weeks ago, I was lucky enough to be M’s plus one in an invite to spend a weekend at Taal Vista Hotel in Tagaytay City.
Guys, choose your friends very well.
The highlight of the trip were a dinner and a breakfast buffet at the relatively new Taza Fresh Table.
So yeah, I am posting this here to force myself to finally finish the reviews (sorry, I’ve been busy!)
Let me tell you a quick rundown/review of the place:
- As I’ve said, Taza is relatively new. Not a year old I think.
- Taal Vista Hotel has another restaurant, the Cafe Veranda. We were super lucky enough to try both, and I personally liked Taza better.
- (actually, they also have a Lob
- Taza prides itself of serving fresh ingredients. And fresh, they are (watch out for my reviews!)
- Also, Taza is 100000x more intimate than Cafe Veranda. I love the hominess of the interior of the place. But I love the food better (watch out for my reviews!).
- Taza is smaller than Cafe Veranda.
- I think because the place is smaller, the service is more personal.
- While I was there, countless of times I wished I had a boyfriend so I could bring him here. What a pleasantly romantic place. Hello, imaginary boyfriend, Chris Evans.
- Checkout the website here.
Please do check out my reviews of Taza Fresh Table
- Dinner at Taza Fresh Table (pending)
- Breakfast buffet at Taza Fresh Table (pending)