I want to do a quick review of my newly acquired Maybelline Volum’ Express Rocket Mascara.
Yes, I have a sudden obsession with mascaras now. I can see the appeal of this wonder! All I need is a pencil eyeliner and a trusty mascara and I could have the illusion of a perfectly made up everyday eye makeup. Fascinating!
Anyway, I decides to get one because prior to this, I was using only one other mascara, the Maybelline Volum’ Express Hypercurl Mascara – which I got from a BDJ Box one lifetime ago.
Here’s my new baby:
- The applicator of Rocket is different from the Hypercurl – more straight (unlike my first college crush sadface), and the tiny thingies (what do you call that?) are shorter.
- I liked both. Both give my lashes some “pak!” hence my face is less boring now.
- I would still use the Hypercurl everyday, but will switch to Rocket if I’m wearing nude lippies or if it’s Friday, since it has more personality.
- Both are also comfortable to wear.
- A little bit large to fit on my everyday kikay kit.
- I think the Hypercurl’s more, err, waterproof hence more difficult to remove.
The Maybelline Volum’ Express Rocket Mascara retails at Php399, while the Hypercurl sells at a much cheaper Php 199. Maybelline’s on a major sale until the end of the year, so go grab one now if you’re interested 🙂